Clinical Project Manager (38442) Australia
|Salary:||Australia wide! Work from home!|
The award of new projects has resulted in numerous opportunities arising for skilled Clinical Project Managers for a global medium CRO. They are open to all experienced Clinical Project Manager applicants across Australia.
Within this company you will be working on thrilling new projects with regional and/or global teams, in a CRO that genuinely has an impact on improving the health of many.
- A growing, global Clinical Research Organisation with presence in over 15 locations worldwide
- International reputation in creating and executing clinical research in a large range of therapeutic areas
- This company’s distinctive point of difference - Their profits support their parent organisation- a not-for-profit medical research institution
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of a global team!
- Adaptable and agile working arrangements with an emphasis on employee happiness - They do not use days on site as a performance metric!
About the role:
- Retaining efficient professional relationships with external customers, investigators, vendors and the internal project team including those providing academic input
- Offering clear guidance to the project team on project specific deliverables as defined in contracts and project specific documentation
- Supervising the implementation, ongoing evaluation, prioritisation, reporting and timely delivery of all operational aspects of allocated projects
- Coordinating the feasibility planning and selection process of project sites
- Making proposals to and seeking guidance from the sponsor or the project leader.
- Experience in a similar role within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company
- Minimum 2 years Clinical Project Management experience
- Excellent co-ordination and time management capabilities including the ability to prioritise demands
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate well with various types of people
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competence in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Full working rights within Australia is a must
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.