Clinical Research Associate/Senior Clinical Research Associate (37273) Melbourne, Australia
About the Company
Our client is a full-service clinical contract research organisation which offers specialised services supporting drug development for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
About the opportunity
This is an opportunity to step into a role within a leading healthcare organisation and bring your experience and knowledge from working within a similar role. You will be working with a market leader in the oncology with a focus on phase 1 studies.
You will be responsible for conducting the full breadth of CRA responsibilities, you will be responsible for conducting all clinical monitoring and site management activities. You will be expected to work in accordance with applicable ICH-GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements. You will be working across all phases of trials within multiple therapeutic areas.
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of clinical trial processes with a thorough knowledge of ICH and associated regulatory guidelines
- Experience in servicing a broad range of therapeutic product stakeholders
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Mid – Senior level
- Strong passion for monitoring
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fast-growing CRO
- Internal growth opportunities
- Bring your passion of monitoring to a global organisation
- Inclusive and supportive Culture
- Phase one focus
- Home office package
- Reimbursed for Mileage
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.