Distribution Clerk / Engineering Warehouse Storeman (38374) Broadmeadows, Melbourne, Australia
About the Company
Our client is an Australian multinational specialty biotechnology company that research, develops, manufactures, and markets products to care for and avoid serious human medical conditions.
About the opportunity
This company are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager/Forklift Driver to assist their warehouse team for a 12-month contract period. This may be extended; however, this is not guaranteed. You will typically report into Engineering Store Supervisor.
As the Distribution Clerk you will work within a warehouse, performing various shipping and upkeep duties. Responsibilities include accepting orders, managing supplies, organizing products, and arranging items within the warehouse. May also complete administrative and clerical duties.
This role is also responsible for receiving goods, (e.g., valves and piping) into the warehouse for engineering projects:
- Goods receiving / Accepting into the warehouse
- Using forklift to transport and place goods in holding area
- Looking up who the goods are for, emailing the end user for collection
- Documenting receipt of goods using excel spreadsheet
- Assisting engineers in inspections
Skills and Experience
- 2yrs experience in a warehouse environment
- Forklift licence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation and time scheduling skills to work with the engineers
- Manual handling experience & Inventory management
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel (basic)
- Experience in warehousing, goods receiving
- Able to work alone and in a team (time will be spent across two storage areas)
- Full working rights within Australia
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fast-growing pharmaceutical company
- Full time hours-Shifts 8am-4pm Monday-Friday (some flexibility)
- Excellent hourly rate
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.