Remote Communication Specialist (BBBH29751) Collegeville, Pennsylvania
- The Remote Communications Specialist will plan for and manage the widespread communication and change that is expected to impact system users within this research-based pharmaceutical company.
- The Communications Partner will develop the communications strategy plan, communication schedule, and then deliver the tactical activities from the communication schedule.
- Expected Travel: Occasional domestic travel 1-2 times per year maximum.
- Must have the ability to work remotely.
- Support the initiatives branding and internal marketing to their stakeholders and customers
- Build the projects foundation using standardized templates, plans and schedules
- Create Stakeholder mapping and analysis
- Develop Communication and Change Management Strategic Plans
- Build and implement Communication and Change Management Schedules
- Develop and deliver materials and supporting communications to Sponsors, Project Teams, and business customers in multiple formats (eg. written, podcasts, video, etc.)
- Change impact analysis, Change readiness assessments (e.g. pulse surveys) etc.
- Plan and deliver project-level stakeholder assessments, communication strategic plans, communication schedule, and execute activities within the communication schedule
- Plan and deliver change management strategic plans, schedule, and execution of the Change Management schedule
- Provide a communication channel between and across project teams and the business stakeholders
- Leverage standardized processes and templates for consistent internal communications, based on standard ways of working and established brand standards
- Develop written communications to ensure that relevant parties are kept current with key happenings
- Support the branding and internal marketing of each project
- Implement Communication strategic plans, develop various materials and communications to Sponsors, Project Teams, and business customers
- Write and edit copy for a variety of communication materials including emails, newsletters, FAQs, presentations, videos, and podcasts to senior leaders and the user community
- Build and maintain internal SharePoint content for project-facing and customer-facing sites
- B.S. or B.A.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience with successful customer service
- Provides a communication channel between projects, within projects, and with the business
- Develops written communications to ensure that relevant parties are kept current with key happenings
- Supports the branding and internal marketing of projects
- Implements communication plan, develops various materials and communications to both Project Team and business customers
- Writes and edits copy for a variety of communication materials including emails, newsletters, FAQs, presentations to senior management and user community, and website content
- 6+ years in the following: Change Management, Project Management, Project Scheduling, Advanced Communication Skills, Customer Service, Oral and Written Communication Skills, and Project Planning
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Michael at 347-522-1095 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/