Project Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Project Manager for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Project Manager will manage and execute project initiatives within Global Technology and Operations related to the build out of the new Identity Access Management EPO. Projects will be related to governance, communications, policy/standards, third party oversight, technology solutions, reporting & quality monitoring. He/she will assist in managing project stakeholders to eliminate surprises and provide transparency to work stream interdependencies, issues, risks, and status.
- Partner with testing resources to identify testing requirements
- Ensure and validate that delivered functionality meets the business objectives
- Serve as the SME for User Acceptance Testing efforts
- Lead a variety of Access Management initiatives that impact all lines of business including driving Identity Access Management Services definition, creation and adoption of the new solution
- Monitor and control technology requirements and delivery for projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion
- Work with identity management systems, applications and platforms that manage identifying critical data about entities that include individuals, computer-related hardware, and software applications
- Responsible for developing project management plans that support the Identity Access Management program critical path activities
- Drive appropriate project management rigor across the IAM program and reports out on project status
- Communicate with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed
- Manage scope to ensure agreed/approved/appropriate value is delivered and commitments are achieved within time, cost, and quality parameters
- Responsible for project technology estimates, plans, organizes, monitors and controls technology requirements and delivery for projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion
- Accountable for managing and analyzing project issues and risks, developing alternative approaches/mitigation plans and facilitating implementation or removal of roadblocks across partners
- Identify and make recommendations regarding work that will potentially proceed, be delayed or stopped when environment changes occur
- Ensure adherence to all internal change and project management processes / deliverables and maintain status in the enterprise change source system (PPR Tool)
- 3-5 years of project management, business controls, and/or process design experience with strong leadership presence. Must have strong technology process documentation with Visio
- Prior Identity Access Management and/ or Cyber Security experience
- Must be a proactive, self-starter with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivation, self-direction, organizational skills and the ability to manage priorities without sacrificing quality or timelines is critical
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients’ technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.
To apply for this job, please complete the following 6 fields and we will immediately follow-up (* = required).
Signature Consultants is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities according to state and federal disability discrimination laws. If, because of a disability, you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-838-1020. Signature Consultants will partner with you in good faith to identify and implement a reasonable accommodation, if any, that is appropriate and consistent with its legal obligations.
Signature Consultants is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
EEO is the law: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf