HIRING ASAP Reading, PA Material Handler $18-$20+/hour! (HIRIN18346) Reading, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD18 - USD22 per hour|
We need reliable hard workers ASAP! $18-$20+/hour + $5000+ yearly bonus and Plenty of overtime available!
***PeopleShare has an immediate opening for a 1st Shift or 2nd Shift Material Handler near Reading, PA. Apply today, and start next week!***
Job Details for Warehouse Material Handler:
- 1st Shift – Monday – Friday 6am-4pm (Overtime available on Saturdays)
- 2nd Shift – Monday-Friday 3:30pm-2:00am (Overtime available on Saturdays)
- Pay Rate: $18-$20+/hour + frequent raises + overtime pay + opportunity for great benefits and a $5000+ yearly retirement bonus
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Immediate Health Benefits!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Material Handler:
- Material Handler will perform:
- Material Handling and General Labor
- Quality Inspection
- Machine Operation of industrial manufacturing equipment
- Forklift operation (as needed)
- Construction-related labor
Job Requirements for Material Handler:
- Reliable transportation required
- Good work history: Must have spent at least 2 continuous years in a recent job
- 2+ years of experience as a Material Handler, Machine Operator, Forklift Driver, or similar role
- Near-perfect attendance record in recent jobs
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, and lift for the majority of the shift
- Ability to lift up to 90 pounds
- Manufacturing/Machine Operator experience required
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area – Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, warehouse associate, warehouse manufacturing, warehouse machine operator, warehouse trainee, warehouse technician, warehouse shipping, warehouse receiving, warehouse forklift, warehouse warehouse, production, production associate, production team member, assembly, production, material handlers, construction laborers, construction associate, construction production, construction material, material attendants, machine operators, machine operator assistants, machinists, machine setup and operators, machine troubleshooting operators, general laborers, hard workers, production workers, manufacturing workers, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.