Director of Nursing (M4JDON 1.10.20) Broomfield, Colorado
A prominent assisted living / nursing home is seeking an experienced, Director of Nursing (DON) for our facility. Applicants must be a Register Nurse and have nurse management experience. The applicant must have a strong knowledge base in all federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for a candidate with strong people skills, compassion for residents and staff alike, and strong communication skills. Ideal candidate may have previously worked in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities or long term care. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Valid RN license
- 2+ years’ nursing supervisory experience
- Some experience as an LTC nurse preferred
- Must display an understanding of local, state and federal laws and guidelines
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead the nursing staff in delivering excellent care to residents and offering quality support to the medical staff
- Ensure that each nurse and CNA on staff is properly certified and abides by the standards for care established by our organization and state and federal laws
- Create new policies and update existing policies to help improve the level of care for each residents
- Implement quality improvement programs designed to help us deliver the highest possible levels of service
- Ensure that all resident care plans have the documentation necessary to provide the proper type of care
For additional informaiton about this opportunity reach out to Matt Johannsen at 605-799-8103. Resumes may be confindentally sent to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.