Construction Superintendent (supgeneralposting) Chicago, Illinois
An award winning and nationally recognized General Contractor is looking for an individual who can run complex commercial projects! The company is looking for an experienced and client focused Superintendent with talent, initiative, and drive to join their growing team! As an organization, they pride themselves on repeat business and developing long lasting relations with their clients, subcontractors, and employees! This company is offering competitive compensation and great work/life balance. Are you who they are looking for? See below for qualifications and responsibilities:
- Develop strategic plans
- Coordinate and maintain the continuity of all superintendent functions
- Review complex documents and reports
- Assign tasks to ensure efficient usage
- Closely check the work of others to assure compliance with laws, protection of the company from risk, and the compliance with established budgets and deadlines
- Assist in trouble shooting daily problems
- 5 proven years as a true lead supervisor
- Must have a proven work history working with a General Contractor
- Experience with commercial and residental construction
- Have a working knowledge of estimating, project management, and accounting software
- Proficiency with safety procedures
- Extensive people skills
- B.S. degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or any related field preferred
This is a confidential position and not publicly advertised. Our client is ready to hire immediately.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other positions, reach out to Mariah Johnson with gpac at email@example.com.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.