Construction Superintendent (supgeneralposting) Birmingham, Alabama
We are partnered with a Nationally Recognized, Commercial General Contractor who is seeking a Superintendent to join their team!
They are offering competitive compensation, great benefits, and room for advancement!
If you have experience with diverse, ground up, commercial building construction, then we would like to speak with you!
See below for qualifications and to apply with resume!
- Develop strategic plans
- Coordinate and maintain the continuity of all superintendent functions
- Review complex documents and reports
- Closely check the work of subcontractors, laborers, etc to assure compliance with laws, protection of the company from risk, and the compliance with established budgets and deadlines
- Assist in trouble shooting daily problems
- Develop, implement schedules, and site logistics plans with Project Manager
- Strong track record of delivering projects on time
- Must be comfortable overseeing the workforce on each project
- Able to explain daily plans and project objectives to leadership team
- Assign tasks to ensure efficient usage
- 5+ years experience as a construction superintendent
- Proficiency with safety procedures
- Extensive people skills
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
This is a confidential position and not publicly advertised. Our client is ready to hire immediately.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other positions, reach out to Mariah Johnson with gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.