Senior Project Manager (000) United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||USD0 - USD1 per annum|
In this role, the Senior Project Manager will be expected to:
- Manage the execution and delivery of the project
- Manage the human, financial and operational resources necessary to meet contractual and company related obligations of the project to ensure profitability.
- Handle prototypes or high-risk projects and contribute to activities related to strategic product line process and product improvement.
- Develop project management plan for unique and complex projects.
- Establish goals and objectives for unique and complex projects of major financial impact.
- Provide day-to-day leadership for team members.
- Recommend and participate on improvement initiatives.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Implement the use of project management best practices and apply company policies and processes.
- Manage relationships, communications and negotiations with the customers and project stakeholders (internal/external)
- Manage accurately the project budget and forecast planning and ensures all costs are accounted for to drive precise financial management.
- Support identification of deficient areas in customer’s technical specifications and suggest new technical solutions.
- Direct multiple projects, simultaneously involving a variety of resourcing, scheduling, subcontracting and other project management activities.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of subcontract and work share agreements.
- Resolve project work/schedule problems by reprioritizing activities.
- Act as primary liaison with customer on project matters including negotiations and securing customer acceptance.
- Support technical, cost and schedule aspects of proposals.
- Implement project work breakdown structure.
- Implement project risk management with development and follow-up of mitigations
- Coordinate technical activities of project with our entities.
- Make recommendations regarding recruiting and other human resources activities (e.g., performance review) for project administrators.
- Develop/capitalize on opportunities for contract amendments and/or side contracts to extend project scope, solve scope/financial problems or improve fixed-price financial returns by reducing costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, project management, commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 to 12 years of related experience with some in the Middle East being an asset.
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of Arabic.
- PMP certification or equivalent accreditation is required
- Detailed understanding of individual and collective military training being an asset.