Engineering Manager (JO016211) Indonesia
|Salary:||USD0 - USD1 per annum|
Our client, a key player in the Petrochemical Industry is looking for a 'Engineering Manager" to work in Cilegon, Indonesia.
The Terms & Conditions which is proposed for this position is as follows:
Job Location: Cilegon, Indonesia
Type of Assignment: Contract hire
Duration: Minimum 1 year
Work Schedule: 5 days/ Week & 8 hours/Day
Medical Coverage: Provided
At least 17 years of related engineering experience, including supervision and management and other below listed:
- Advanced knowledge of related industry specifications and engineering principles.
- Strong communication, time-management, and analytical skills with a high attention to detail.
- multi-disciplines management skill
- Well-known about international code and standard
- Use engineering tools and principles to develop, design, and implement recommended systems, processes and/or facility changes necessary to reduce operating costs and meet our project requirements.
- Supervise, develop, and lead the engineering resources and functions for the area
- Ensure engineers are successful in developing and maintaining positive relationships and have the tools, resources, training, and development to be successful.
- Utilize structured project management methodologies to control the overall implementation of projects, manage costs, efficiently utilize resources, and meet deadlines.
- Meet established deadlines and customer criteria for studies and project requests or for supporting data and communication needed to support recommendation.
- Ensure the development of cost/benefit analyses, as well as detailed justification for projects and programs.
- Gather data and design and prepare reports that track facility or customer performance in key operational areas.
- Provide direct consultative support to management regarding engineering opportunities and recommendations.
- Supervise outside contractors and resources as necessary to meet project’s goals.
- Maintain all study, design, and associated files in good order with proper documentation and updates.
- Actively participate in cross-functional projects with customers as required.
- Familiar with 3D model review/ program
- Bachelor's degree
Interested Candidates, kindly apply