Senior Meter Maintenance Engineer (000) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||USD0 - USD1 per annum|
Review all planned and emergency maintenance activities on meters to ensure that they function accurately to avoid the potential loss of revenue.
- Execute all assigned tasks and to ensure that these are executed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Report on the overall performance and work progress of tasks assigned.
- Execute all internal customer facing transactions in line with the company’s strategy resulting in higher satisfaction and timely delivery of services.
- Ensure that internal customer needs, problems and requests are recorded and addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure the delivery of a world-class business services experience.
- Review fault identification process on malfunctioning meters identified by meter operations teams.
- Review maintenance work as per schedules and activation of meters after completion of works.
- Oversee visual examination of meters to identify any obvious problems and report to superior.
- Review repair works and corrective maintenance of meters for VIP and other critical services.
- Review inspection of damaged meters, due to any reason including assessing extent of damages. to quantify required material for replacement and prepare material request and company damage report.
- Acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate training programs.
- Analytical Thinking and problem solving
- Customer Focus
- Service Orientation
- Commitment for Results
- Engaging others
- Communication Skills
- Revenue Assurance
- Meter Maintenance and Calibration
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (electrical or electronics preferred) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years.