Admissions Coordinator (RL9000) York, England
|Salary:||GBP18000 - GBP18500 per annum + + excellent company benefits|
An opportunity has arisen for an Admissions Coordinator based in a beautiful location to join a highly successful innovative and quintessential establishment on the outskirts of York. This comes with excellent company benefits such as Free Family Event days, Free On-site Gym, Free Parking.
Some of the roles and responsibilities will consist of;
- Administering applications and verifying information, whilst adhering to GDPR Regulations at all times
- Answer any telephone enquiries, ensuring every call is dealt with efficiently and courteously whilst maintaining the highest of standards
- Filing and archiving applications
- Take prospective clients on tours throughout the year, including open days, whilst promoting and selling the company brand and visions at all times
- General Administration duties using the Microsoft package, using Outlook to reply to emails
- Ensure all visitors are aware of and following the security procedures
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required to do so, covering sickness and supporting busy teams
- Attend open days and proactively promote the school
- Help run the company shop 2 days a week
This permanent position would be working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, earning a salary of £18,500 per annum.
In addition to this, you will be entitled to the fantastic company benefits such as;
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Seasonal Staff and Family event days such as, Winter Ball and Big Summer BBQ
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on-site gym for you to use at your leisure
- Free on-site parking
- Corporate Family discount
Due to the location, having your own transport is required.