Customer Service Planner (RL8975) York, England
|Salary:||GBP9.75 - GBP9.75 per annum + + excellent company benefits|
We have an opportunity for a Customer Service Planner to join a growing and expanding company based on the outskirts of York, easily commutable on the A64.
As a Customer Service Planner, some of your duties will consist of;
- Day to day planning of installations with retailers
- Planning workloads for internal technicians for your defined area, arranging installations, refurbishments and removals
- Ensuring that the technician’s resource is filled to capacity whilst making sure SLA’s are achieved
- Assist and support colleagues around you, prioritising tasks to achieve both team and personal goals
- Confidently speak with all types of customers, service providers, retailers, and installation technicians
This Customer Service Planner position comes with excellent company benefits such as;
- Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Monthly incentives
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary incentive paid quarterly (roughly £2978 per annum, subject to company performance against targets)
This will be working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, earning a salary of £9.75 per hour.