Resource & Capacity Planning Manager (RL10040) York, England
|Salary:||GBP42500 - GBP42500 per annum + + excellent company benefits|
We are currently looking for an experienced Resource & Capacity Planning Manager to work for one of our clients just outside of the centre of York. This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining accurate supply and demand forecasts and providing recommendations to support the business in making optimum use of available resource to achieve service level targets.
Some of your responsibilities will be;
- Own, lead and manage the Resource Planning function for the Society and wider Group where necessary.
- Ensure the business is staffed appropriately to handle forecasted contact volume within agreed KPI’s.
- Work with the wider team to ensure the business resource is used economically and feed into the quarterly planning process.
- Ensure the business has access to forecasts (short and long-range) and planning related reporting to make informed business decisions.
- Fully support and influence the business on technical solutions related to contact channels and customer journeys.
- Mentor and develop Resource Planning Analyst to deliver on their objectives supporting the Business
- Having prior experience of forecasting/scheduling across a complex, multi-disciplinary Customer Service Function, and previous experience with Verint Workforce Management (Impact 360) and Avaya telephony routing would be desirable.
This is working full-time Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week earning a salary of £42,500 per annum.