Sales Representative (RL8440) York, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum + + excellent company benefits|
We are recruiting for a Sales Representatives to join an award-winning and sector leading company in the UK’s property investment market, during their expansion and opening of a new office in York with a clear career progression path in place.
The successful Sales Representative will be responsible for the following;
- Outbound calling speaking with clients, building relationships and promoting investments on an average of £500,000
- Manage detailed conversations judging and adapting to when a client wants in-depth details or overviews
- Booking appointments with a property expert to create a bespoke plan to achieve investment goals
- Leading conversations being able to turn rejection into a positive
We would be keen to speak with anyone with a passion for sales who have had experience working within Outbound Sales, Telesales, Sales Executive, Business Development etc.
This would be working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm earning a basic salary of £25,000 with genuine OTE of up to £50,000.
There would be 2-4 days a month where you would be required to go to events, usually on a Saturday. You would be required to attend and have a choice of receiving overtime pay or taking a day off during the week
In addition to this fantastic on-boarding you will receive;
- 31 days of annual leave entitlement
- Clear progression opportunities
- Health cover
- Sports and social events
- 0% loans available
- 2 Weeks training in Head Office where accommodation is provided