Events Coordinator (RL10147) York, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP23000 per annum + + excellent company benefits|
We are currently looking for an Events Coordinator to join a highly successful, not-for-profit client to organise and run events in the lovely historic city of York, and to provide a high level of administration to support all aspects. For this amazing opportunity, you will be based in York however will also support the Leeds and Bradford areas so flexibility to travel to these locations will be essential.
Some of the roles and responsibilities for this will be;
- Liaising with venues for events
- Preparing any documentation and name badges for attendees which may be necessary
- Calling and Emailing members information regarding events and generating an attendees list
- Provide notes for speakers, and ensuring appropriate on-screen presentations are prepared and set up at the venue
- Advertising the events on the company website in conjunction with the marketing team
- Greeting attendees with a high calibre of Customer Service, making them feel welcome
- Be highly confident in speaking with a vast range of people ranging from Business Support staff through to Directors and Owners of businesses
This is a permanent position which will be working Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm, with a 1-hour lunch break, earning a salary of £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience plus excellent company benefits such as enhanced holiday entitlement.
Some events will be early mornings and evenings, and on rare occasions may be on weekends, you must be available to attend all events and will receive time off in lieu.