Customer Services - Retention (RL10038) York, England
|Salary:||GBP19500 - GBP19500 per annum + + excellent company benefits|
We are currently recruiting for an award-winning client in the centre of York. This comes with the benefit of free on-site parking plus other fantastic company benefits.
These Customer Service positions will involve;
- Inbound and Outbound calls to both new and existing customers acquiring new and retained members
- Speaking with potential customers, who have either requested information or have started the application process
- Retain members who wish to cancel their membership by selling the benefits and the companies unique selling points
- Contact existing members who have cancelled or stopped payments to upsell the benefits and the companies unique selling points
- General administration duties, including answering any email questions or queries from customers delivering excellent customer service
This will be working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, earning a salary of £19,500 per annum.
This will be starting in December with the first two weeks being Monday to Friday 9am-5pm for your training period, which you must be available for the whole of these two weeks.