Sales and Customer Liaison (RL7903) York, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP22500 per annum|
We are currently recruiting for a Sales and Customer Liaison Executive to join a growing company based in Pocklington. You will be the first point of contact for customers, supporting the sales process from initial contact through to the after-sales completion.
Some of the responsibilities for this role will be;
- Acknowledging orders and sales order processing
- Checking the data accuracy in the orders and invoices ensuring the prices are up to date
- Contact customers to obtain missing information, resolve any queries or complaints efficiently
- Prepare quotations accurately and distribute promptly
- Research the market and principle competitors to Identify potential clients, and their key decision-makers, generating business leads and secure new business meetings
- Use appropriate sales and communication channels to make contact with prospects, building rapport and engaging clients over the phone and email
- Cross-selling, where appropriate
- General administration duties such as filing reports, preparing documents for the sales team
This will be working Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm with a 30-minute lunch break, earning a salary of £20,000 - £22,500 depending on your experience.