Customer Service Advisor (RL10183) York, England
|Salary:||GBP19500 - GBP19500 per annum + + excellent company benefits|
We have an opportunity for Customer Service Advisors to join a continuously growing and expanding company based in the centre of York, where free on-site parking is provided.
Being the first point of contact for customers, some of your duties will consist of;
- Receiving inbound calls from customers, using your initiative and judgement on the length of the call, ensuring that you provide the appropriate guidance and advice needed
- Having an excellent knowledge of products available, being able to answer any questions or queries which customers may wish to discuss
- Build rapport and relationships with customers without using scripts, in a positive, understanding and caring way
- Work within a customer service orientated environment, working under pressure to meet customer’s needs at all times
- Recognise complaints, acknowledge and resolve at first point of contact where possible or escalate appropriately
- Basic data input and administration duties when necessary
This will be working full-time Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day between the hours of 8am-8pm, earning a salary of £19,500 per Annum. You will receive an extensive 6 weeks training plan which you must be available for the whole duration. In addition to this, you will receive an outstanding staff benefits package.