Executive Assistant (RL10169) York, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP35000 per annum + + excellent company benefits|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide a high calibre of support and personal assistance to the Chief Executive Officer of an award-winning company based in the centre of York.
Some of the roles and responsibilities include;
- Undertake a wide range of tasks and assignments requiring considerable use of judgement, personal initiative and discretion
- Will be highly organised and have a methodical approach to workload
- Act as a link between the CEO, the Board of Directors, members of the SE who report directly to the CEO and other colleagues as necessary
- Provide the full range of personal assistant functions, including time and travel management, research and preparation of letters, reports, policies, Board papers and other communication in line with meeting cycles
- Facilitate meetings and/or events as required to include attendance at meetings, bookings, hospitality, accommodation, meeting schedules, preparation and issue of agendas and papers, take and issue formal minutes
We would be keen to speak with anyone who has had relevant experience working as an Executive Assistant, Secretary, PA etc. and has an RSA III or equivalent qualification.
This permanent position will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm earning a salary of £35,000 per annum. Along with this comes excellent company benefits such as free on-site parking, amazing holiday entitlement way above industry standard, free on-site gym plus much more.