Customer Service Advisor (RL9202) York, England
|Salary:||GBP10.16 - GBP10.16 per annum + + excellent company benefits|
We have an opportunity a Customer Service Advisor to join a growing and expanding company based on the outskirts of York, easily commutable on the A64.
Being the first point of contact for customers, some of your duties will consist of;
- Receiving inbound calls from customers, ensuring that you provide the appropriate guidance and advice needed, whilst being approachable and helpful with a high level of customer service
- Having an excellent knowledge of products available, being able to answer any questions or queries which customers may wish to discuss
- Build rapport and relationships with customers without using scripts, in a positive, understanding and caring way
- Work within a customer service orientated environment, where quality is better than quantity
- Logging calls when customers need face to face assistance
This Customer Service Advisor position comes with excellent company benefits such as;
- Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Monthly incentives
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary incentive paid quarterly (roughly £2978 per annum, subject to company performance against targets)
This role will require flexibility working on a 4-week shift pattern, Monday to Saturday, between the hours of 8am and 9pm. This is earning a salary of £10.16 per hour, inclusive of an unsociable shift allowance.