Business Development Representative (French Speaking) (INMH18836) Utrecht , Nederland
I am looking for a Business Development Representative for a young, dynamic organization specialized in technology distribution in Utrecht! You are responsible for attracting new business, bringing back dormant customers, up- and cross-selling sales and to find ways to do more business with the current customer base.
This international organization offers a very dynamic working environment and a lot of focus on the development of their employees. When you show your full potential and put your best foot forward you will certainly be rewarded for doing so with a good bonus structure.
Are you commercially minded, not afraid to pick up the phone? Are you looking for a position in sales and are you native French? Please get in touch!
These will mainly be your responsibilities during this position:
- Identify and create new customer accounts (e.g. call dormant accounts, obtain leads from suppliers);
- Managing and maintaining accounts and creating cross selling opportunities;
- Generate, provide and follow up quotes for solutions where necessary;
- Conducting meetings, sales presentations, product demonstrations, customer training and solution delivery;
- Follow up on marketing programs and campaigns;
- Meeting reporting deadlines (e.g. call reporting, pipeline reporting, etc.);
- Creating unique value for the customer according to the “EDGE” method;
- Complete relationship management of the suppliers, incl. representing them.
Profiel van kandidaat
The requirements for Business Development Representative (French) are:
- You have experience in Telecommunications and Sales;
- Your native language is French and you´re fluent in English;
- You have great communication skills;
- You can work with Microsoft Pack Office;
- You would like to specialize on one supplier;
- Another European language would be an advantage.
The salary for this position will be between around 40K (based on education and experience) gross a year based on a full time position (OTE). I would like to tell you more in a personal conversation!