Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) (M3H-NHA) Cedar Rapids, Iowa
A well established Skilled Nursing Facilityfacility is seeking an experienced, Nursing Home Administrator. Applicants must have a Liscense in Nursing Home Administration or a related field and have Administrator experience. The applicant must have a strong knowledge base in all federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for a candidate with strong people skills, compassion for residents and staff alike, and strong communication skills. Ideal candidate may have previously worked in skilled nursing facilities or long term care.
- Liscense in Nursing Home Administration
- Skilled Nursing experience
- 3-5 years experience as a Nursing Home Administrator
- Must display an understanding of local, state and federal laws and guidelines
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that nursing services, social services, food program, medical needs, and pharmaceutical programs are planned, implemented, and evaluated to maximize resident quality of life and quality of care
- Create new policies and update existing policies to help improve the level of care for each residents
- Implement quality improvement programs designed to help us deliver the highest possible levels of service
- Ensure that all resident care plans have the documentation necessary to provide the proper type of care
To be considered for this position or other healthcare related opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com. Call/Text 605-937-5596
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.