Clinical Project Manager (37574) Australia
Clinical Project Manager
- Successfully manage and oversee clinical trials
- Work directly for a Sponsor
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Work directly for a world leading pharmaceutical company
- Inclusive team with opportunity for career progression
- High car allowance
- Exposure to Oncology, cardiology & Biopharma
About the Company
Our client is a worldwide science-led biopharmaceutical company, they are involved in the research, development, manufacture, and supply of medications that seek to make a substantial difference to the lives of Australians. They work across a few main therapy areas which are Oncology; Respiratory, Inflammation and Autoimmunity (RIA); Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases (CVMD).
About the role:
As the Local Study Associate Director your role will be to lead Local Study Team(s) at country level to deliver dedicated components of clinical studies across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Manage and oversee trials according to decided resources, budget and timelines while liaising and leading dedicated CRA’s and SCRA’s.
- Ensures all country and site level trial essential documents required by ICH-GCP prior to study start have been collected and verified for correctness, prior to setting sites ready to enrol, and in line with AZ SOPs.
- Implement site monitoring as including ensuring that sites are found, site qualifications completed, set up, initiated, monitored, closed and documentation archived.
- Liaise with external vendors, cross functionally and report study progress/update to the Global Study Leader/ Global Study Team including SMM Lead
- Contribute to audition preparation, eTMF readiness and contribute to process improvements
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline, preferably in life science, or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical project management experience
- Great understanding of international guidelines ICH-GCP as well as relevant local regulations
- Proven ability to lead and motivate cross functional teams to deliver clinical trials according to or ahead of time plan, budget and with required quality
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good ability to learn and to adapt to work with IT systems
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as required
Highly innovative company that rewards hard work, promotes inclusiveness, and aims to improve the quality of patient’s lives worldwide.
How to Apply
Click apply or for a confidential discussion contact:
Davina Ocansey, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8712; or
Mattias Fitzgerald, Resourcing Consultant on +61 2 8877 8749