Draftman (RF586947) Qatar
|Salary:||GBP1 - GBP22 per annum|
Our client, a provider of technology for defense and security is looking for a self-motivated Draftsman with experience in Security Systems design and shop drawings who can work alongside the Project Manager and Systems Engineer. The Draftsman will form part of the engineering team, and should have his Laptop/PC and all required accessories to perform his job. He will usually work at our offices, but will at times need to fulfill the requirements by working remotely or at site.
The required Draftsman should be up-to-date with new AutoCAD software and advancements. An exceptional draftsman will demonstrate impeccable attention to detail and have sound knowledge of the security systems implementation in Qatar.
• Following specifications, standards and calculations to create various security drawings.
• Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
• Performing calculations for materials and equipment distribution.
• Communicating with client, project manager and engineers, and incorporating knowledge
gained into drawings.
• Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
• Ensuring final designs are compliant with standards and regulations.
• Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.