Service Delivery Manager (DFD9986) Saudi Arabia
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum|
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES)
As a Service Delivery Manager – Level 1 for the DES team, you will participate in regional projects by leading the delivery of services to ensure customer satisfaction and fulfillment of service level agreements (SLA) and maximize service profitability.
A week in the life of a Service Delivery Manager Level 1:
• You will manage the transition from project to production as the point of contact for Operations and support the final acceptance of the transfer.
• You will ensure SLA delivery to the customer and provide escalation support as needed.
• You will manage customer relationships to ensure delivery satisfaction.
• You will provide quotation support for operations.
• You will manage the operations of service delivery projects by applying quality processes and project management tools and the reporting of solution activities and customer feedback.
• You will perform change management control and achieve contract KPIs and communicate changes to the Production Engineer.
• You will ensure traffic boosting and service usage of managed services by collaborating with the Marketing team.