Military Radar Assistance (RF181255) Indonesia
|Salary:||GBP10 - GBP22 per annum|
We are looking for several candidates with knowledge of Radar Ground Master 400, GM 200 in charge of :
- Production and delivery of system and hardware problem reports (SPR and HPR), according to the model provided.
- OJT training for the client's staff on radar system operations and maintenance,
- Supervision system checks,
- Responding to requests from customer personnel to troubleshoot the system,
- Repair of the system using spare parts supplied by the customer,
o Initial evaluation of defective parts to assess the repair/replacement decision,
- Modification / update of the equipment limited to modifications due to technical problems and approved by Radar Design Authority (LAS France).
- Good knowledge of the radar (maintenance and operation) (GM 400, GM 200 preferably)
- Knowledge and experience of power generation and distribution equipment (maintenance and operation);
- Knowledge and experience with radio communication equipment (maintenance and operation);
- Basic knowledge of unix.
- Awareness required to carry out maintenance work (electrical authorization, authorization to work vertically, at height, etc.),
- Be able to obtain administrative authorization for entry to military sites.
- English Language