Operations Manager (opewar71217) Warrington, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + COMPANY BENEFITS|
A specialist Technology installation & Maintenance Service company in Warrington are expanding their team. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in the following -
- Acceptance of the sites following declaration from the Head Delivery Manager
- Ensuring all on site activities are managed to operational high standards and within the commercial budgetary constraints to include sub-contractors
- Ordering of equipment for sites, subsequently ensuring successful programming and delivery of all equipment
- Organise the mobilisation / demobilisation of labour, plant, materials and equipment for the execution of the works in accordance with the agreed programme.
- Monitor and control quality of works and motivate resources to ensure finished work is in accordance with the drawings, specifications and Employer’s requirements.
- Attending site by site reviews with customer as required to include H&S Audits
- Reporting up to Senior Management of the business and to the customer when required
- Responsible for calling off materials as well as co-ordination of outages etc
- Good knowledge of Construction Design and Management Regulations (CDM)
- Liaison internally with Finance and commercial to site specifics and costs – Managing costs and Variables
- Continuous improvement and sharing best practice
Call Scott on 0161 212 2308 or submit your cv to apply