Nursery Practitioner (BK3869) Bridlington, England
|Salary:||GBP9 - GBP10 per hour + Including holiday pay|
Nursery Practitioners - Immediate starts
Castle Education are currently seeking to appoint qualified Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants, with level 2 or level 3 Childcare qualifications, in Bridlington, Beverley, Driffield and the surrounding areas, to work on a day to day and long term supply basis, in both pre- schools and private nurseries.
Castle Education are the market leaders in recruitment for local primary, nurseries and pre-schools, because of our bespoke approach to recruitment and our commitment to the highest possible service levels, finding the right person for the right role, rather than just a "body in a classroom". You can be available, either on a full time or part time basis, as long as you have a minimum of 1x day a week available,.
I would be keen to talk to you if you have the following :-
- Level 2 or 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement.
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- A current DBS on the update service, or be willing to gain one through Castle.
What Castle Education offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Education specialist consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay, inclusive of holiday pay.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools and nursery settings
- Recommend a Friend bonus – up to £150 for every successful recommendation
To be considered for our outstanding pool of supply candidates, please forward an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Mel on 01723 365432.