Nursery Practitioner (BK3869) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP8.21 - GBP9.5 per hour + Plus holiday pay|
Nursery Practitioner -
Castle Education are currently seeking to appoint qualified Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants, with level 3 or equivalent Childcare qualifications, in Scarborough and the surrounding areas, to work on a day to day and long term supply basis, in both pre- schools and private nurseries. We have day to day, short term and longer term assignments available daily currently and are looking for qualified Nursery practitioners who can support the local pre-schools and nurseries for cover when needed.
Castle Education are the market leaders in recruitment for local primary and pre-schools, because of our bespoke approach to recruitment and our commitment to the highest possible service levels, finding the right person for the right role, rather than just a "body in a classroom".
I would be keen to talk to you if you have the following :-
- Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement.
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- A current DBS on the update service, or be willing to gain one through Castle.
What Castle Education offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Education specialist consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay, inclusive of holiday pay.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools and nursery settings
- Recommend a Friend bonus
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com or alternatively call Mel on 01723365432