Nursery Practitioner (RL9779) York, England
|Salary:||GBP9 - GBP10 per hour|
Castle Education are currently looking for fully qualified Nursery Practitioners, (NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification) who are available for full time or part-time work in the York area.
Castle Education are the market leaders in recruitment for local primary and pre-schools, because of our bespoke approach to recruitment and our commitment to the highest possible service levels, finding the right person for the right role, rather than just a "body in a classroom."
I would be keen to talk to you if you have the following: -
- Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement.
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- A current DBS on the update service or be willing to gain one through Castle.
- a minimum of two year's experience working in a nursery post completion of qualifications.
- You will be an excellent communicator both written and verbal as well as having an in-depth knowledge of EYFS, Childcare practice, Key Person Systems, individual child and cohort tracking, Planning and developing enabling environments.
What Castle Education offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Education specialist consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay, inclusive of holiday pay.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools and nursery settings
- Recommend a Friend bonus
To apply for this role, please email Melanie.email@example.com or alternatively call Mel on 01723365432