Supply Teacher (BK38976) York, England
|Salary:||GBP90 - GBP140 per day|
Supply Teacher's needed - York and surrounding areas- Immediate or January starts
Due to an increase in demand, Castle Education are looking for qualified and newly qualified primary teachers who are interested in working on a supply, short term and day to day basis around the local schools.
Supply teaching is an excellent way to still teach, whilst managing your own time and family commitments. You only need to work on the days that you choose. It's also a fantastic way to experience different environments, to help find the long term position that is perfect for you, should that be your goal.
We are looking for qualified and newly qualified teachers, who specialise in Primary teaching, with a strong subject specialism, who are available at least 1x day a week to work.
To be considered for our outstanding pool of supply teachers you must have the following :-
- Relevant teaching degree, with QTS (NQT's are also welcome and encouraged to apply)
- Experience of teaching within a primary environment
- Demonstrable ability to teach to the highest standard
- Strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- An ability to be flexible and adapt to different working environments with ease
In return for this you will receive :-
- A dedicated Education specialist who will actively seek you work on the days you are available
- A competitive rate of daily pay, including holiday pay
- The opportunity to work when you want on the days that suit you. ( Ideal opportunity for teachers struggling to manage their work/life balance)
- An opportunity to work within different environments locally.
To apply to this role, please forward an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Mel Benson on 01723 365432.