Nursery Practitioner (RL10160) York, England
|Salary:||GBP8.21 - GBP8.5 per hour|
Castle Education are currently looking for a fully qualified Nursery Practitioner, (NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification), to join a lovely nursery based in York. The nursery Practitioner role is permanent with full-time hours, these could either be 8:00 – 17:00 or 8:30 – 17:30 Monday through Friday. The salary for the role is dependant on experience. The role is also an immediate start.
Castle Education are the market leaders in recruitment for local primary and pre-schools, because of our bespoke approach to recruitment and our commitment to the highest possible service levels, finding the right person for the right role, rather than just a "body in a classroom."
I would be keen to talk to you if you have the following: -
- Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement.
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- A current DBS on the update service or be willing to gain one through Castle.
- a minimum of two year's experience working in a nursery post completion of qualifications.
- You will be an excellent communicator both written and verbal as well as having an in-depth knowledge of EYFS, Childcare practice, Key Person Systems, individual child and cohort tracking, Planning and developing enabling environments.
The client is currently developing their approach to include elements from Reggio Emilia, The Curiosity Approach, Montessori and Froebel. The client is focused on provocation-based planning and children learning through play. The client wants practitioners who want to enjoy creating magical environments that inspire children to use their imaginations.
What Castle Education offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Education specialist consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay, inclusive of holiday pay.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools and nursery settings
- Recommend a Friend bonus
To apply for this role, please email Melanie.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Mel on 01723365432