Key Stage 1 Teacher (RL10160) Scarborough, England
Are you a dedicated, committed, and professional primary educator? Are you looking for a new role within either KS1, KS2 or EYFS? Are you immediately available for a longer-term placement? Or even a permanent vacancy?
Castle Education would love to speak to any Class teachers, Primary Educators, EYFS, KS1, and KS2 Specialists as we have exciting roles for January 2021.
Castle Education are recruiting for a Key Stage One/Two Teacher for a great primary school in the Scarborough area. The school are looking for a committed and dedicated KS1 or KS2 Teacher to join their team, there is an opportunity to work within both Key Stages, however, if you feel most confident in a certain setting this can also be accommodated.
Castle Education are looking for qualified and newly qualified KS1/KS2 teachers who are available either immediately for this longer-term placement or for future permanent vacancies.
As a KS1/KS2 specialist in delivering the primary curriculum to the highest standard, the successful candidates will be responsible for the planning and preparation of all lessons and will be comfortable with differentiation and working with students of all levels of ability. As a Primary Teacher, you will demonstrate a clear passion for delivering the primary curriculum.
The successful Class Teacher will be able to demonstrate experience of teaching at Primary level and have determination and flexibility, a positive attitude and the desire to ensure a positive learning experience for children in their class, at all times.
The skills, experience and qualities we are looking for include:
- Qualified or Newly qualified teacher status
- Enthusiasm for teaching, as well as outstanding subject knowledge
- Commitment to working with pupils of different backgrounds and different levels of ability
- Strong Classroom management skills
- Marking and monitoring pupil's work; asses and record pupil's progress
- Use an appropriate range of teaching strategies and resources
- Build on the prior knowledge and attainment of those you teach in order that learners meet learning objectives and make sustained progress
- Flexibility and versatility to adapt to different school environments, often at short notice.
- Strong understanding of the EYFS/KS1/KS2 curriculum
The daily rate for this role varies, but typically it lies between the bracket of £95 – 115
In return, we are able to offer a competitive daily rate, as well as holiday pay. You will also have a dedicated education consultant to provide any advice and guidance to assist you in securing your ideal role. Refer a friend to join our scheme, where you could earn up to £600!
What you need to do now:-
if you are interested in applying and are a qualified, committed and flexible EYFS, KS1or KS2 teacher, then please call Alexandra on 01723 365432 or email your updated CV to alexandra@castle employment.co.uk