Primary Teacher (RL9779) Driffield, England
Are you looking for a new, exciting, and engaging role in the education sector? are you a dedicated, motivated, and experienced primary educator?
Castle Education are now recruiting for Primary teachers in the Driffield area, for our outstanding pool of supply teachers. Because of our recent success we are now looking to expand our pool with additional Primary specialists. We are looking for qualified and newly qualified teachers who are available either immediately for bookings, plus a range of day to day, long term and permanent vacancies.
As a specialist in delivering the primary curriculum to the highest standard, the successful candidates will be responsible for the planning and preparation of all lessons and will be comfortable with differentiation and working with students of all levels of ability. As a Primary Teacher, you will demonstrate a clear passion for delivering the primary curriculum.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate experience of teaching at Primary level and have determination and flexibility, a positive attitude and the desire to ensure a positive learning experience for children in their class, at all times.
The placements will be subject to an enhanced DBS being obtained. The daily rate for this role is £100 up to £130.
The skills, experience and qualities we are looking for include :
- Qualified or Newly qualified teacher status
- Enthusiasm for teaching, as well as outstanding subject knowledge
- Commitment to working with pupils of different backgrounds and different levels of ability
- Strong Classroom management skills
- Marking and monitoring pupil's work ; asses and record pupil's progress
- Use an appropriate range of teaching strategies and resources
- Build on the prior knowledge and attainment of those you teach in order that learners meet learning objectives and make sustained progress
- Flexibility and versatility to adapt to different school environments, often at short notice.
In return, we are able to offer a competitive daily rate, as well as holiday pay. You will also have a dedicated education consultant to provide any advice and guidance to assist you in securing your ideal role
What you need to do now :-
if you are interested in applying and are a qualified, committed and flexible primary teacher, then please call Mel B on 01723 365432 or email your updated CV to melanie.benson@castle employment.co.uk