Secondary Teachers (RL9779) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP110 - GBP140 per annum|
Castle Education are still in operation during these unpredicted times. We are continuing to recruit secondary teachers and are proceeding to clear candidates in time for the September term. We are looking for Secondary Specialists who are looking for work in and around the Scarborough area, and who are confident in delivering their subject. Due to the current pandemic, we are having to complete registrations via video calls and telephone calls.
Here at Castle Employment we are celebrating over 50 years in business and our busy Education desk we were working to support schools in the Scarborough and surrounding areas, who require experienced teaching staff across Key Stages 3- 5, who are available for supply work, on both a short-term and long-term basis.
Staff we are looking for include qualified teachers, NQT's, and experienced Cover Supervisors. You must be reliable, flexible and have recent teaching/classroom experience with a relevant qualification.
Key skills required to be a successful supply teacher include:
- Commitment to working with pupils of different backgrounds and different levels of ability
- Enthusiasm for the subjects you teach - proven specialism in a chosen subject
- Flexibility - things can happen unexpectedly in classrooms/schools and you need to be able to cope with the pace
- The ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Patience and understanding
- To be able to use your own initiative
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Tact and sensitivity
- Qualification in a relevant subject specialism
You must possess the following :-
> Relevant Teaching degree with recent classroom experience
> OR recent experience within a classroom for Non-qualified cover supervisors
> A DBS on the update service, or willing to gain one through Castle.
In return we are able to offer a competitive daily rate, as well as holiday pay. You will also have a dedicated education consultant based in our local head office to deal with any of your needs and provide any advice and guidance to assist you.
What you need to do now
If you are interested, please call Maggie on 01723 365432 for a confidential chat or email your up to date CV to email@example.com. We also deal with a number of contracts and permanent positions in the area, so if you are considering looking for a new role then, please get in touch and we can discuss how we can help with that too.