Early Years Teacher (RL9779) York, England
|Salary:||GBP100 - GBP115 per day|
Are you an Early Years teacher? Are you looking for an exciting role starting in the New Year? Are you available for 3-5 days per week?
Castle Education are working with a lovely Primary School in York that are looking for an Early Years Teacher to work with the EYFS class, that has children under the age of 5. The role is to start in the February/March term, offering part-time hours. The end date of this placement is to be confirmed but it will be around the Easter term.
The school’s hours are from 8:30 – 15:30 so you are to be there for an 8 o’clock start giving you enough time to prep with the class teacher for the morning classes.
The ideal Teacher will have a QTS and PGCE in Primary, or equivalent, along with previous experience within an EYFS classroom, offering 1-2-1 and small group support. The successful EYFS Teacher will be dedicated to having a positive impact on EYFS children in their care. The Teacher will be subject to providing the highest level of care and education in either the nursery or reception classes. You will of course be joined by fellow practitioners’ teachers and nursery nurses.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced EYFS Teacher to join a team of highly committed and talented staff. To be considered for the role of EYFS Teacher you will need: -
- To have a record of outstanding classroom support and practice
- To have experience supporting children to make progress in their learning
- To have high expectations of behavior and good classroom management strategies
- A DBS on the update service, or willing to gain one through Castle Education
- Recent and relevant experience of Teaching Assistant work within EYFS or Primary education
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Previous Early Years classroom experience
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS
- Be able to provide Two professional references from the last 6 years
- Have recent experience of teaching KS1 / EYFS aged children
- Be an outstanding teacher
- Be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Have a love of children and learning
- Be able to inspire, innovate and nurture children
In return, Castle Education can offer you:
- A ‘warm, welcoming, and nurturing culture' within the local schools
- A dedicated team of specialist Education consultants
- Regular Supply work to fit around your availability
The daily rate for this role is £115
To be considered for this role, please forward an updated CV to email@example.com .uk or call Alex on 01723 365432 for an informal chat