Location: Kirkcaldy, Scotland
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP22000 per annum + DOE
My client is a successful organisation based in the Kirkcaldy area. They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Telesales Executive to join the team. This purpose of this role is to make informed calls to specific contacts in order to keep the database clean and elicit sales enquiries in order to meet sales targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Making professional outgoing telemarketing calls to qualified prospects and existing customers
- Keep database up to date with relevant information at all times
- Build relationships with prospects and customers in order to elicit enquiries
- Influence customers to purchase services provided by the company
- Prepare quotations and respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Follow up quotations studiously in order to convert to order, ensuring proper notes are made and relevant follow updates are selected
- Keep relevant notes/call records in the CRM system so that all correspondence can be referred back to
- Gain a thorough understanding/knowledge of our product ranges in order to discuss intelligently with customers
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following skills and background:
- Proven experience as telesales advisor or similar sales advisor/internal sales role
- Experience of working with technical or complex information
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Ability to influence
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.