Male Remote Area Nurse - Pintupi Homelands Health Service (JO-2301-2856) Central Australia, Australia
|Salary:||AUD150000 - AUD150000 per annum|
- Permanent, ongoing FIFO roster
- Travel & accommodation provided
- 150k per annum
Why Pintupi Homelands Health Service?
Pintupi Homelands Health Service Aboriginal Corporation (PHHSA) is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (ACCHO) established in 1985, providing holistic healthcare to the Pintupi people of the extremely remote community of Kintore (Walungurru). PHHSA has an extensive range of clinical services and programs.
Pintupi are looking for a female permanent Remote Area Nurse on a month on / month off basis starting 31 March 2023.
What’s in it for you?
- $150,000 Salary
- Salary Sacrifice $15,900 plus superannuation
- FIFO roster – 1 month on / 1 month off
- Travel (paid travel days to and from Kintore) and accommodation (subsidised at $20 per week)
- Fantastic team and work culture
What’s the role?
The role of RAN is to work as part of the PHHS clinical team delivering a comprehensive approach to primary health and integrated emergency care which includes but not limited to:
- Maintenance of patient information and management system (which includes recalls and information that are sensitive in nature)
- Treatment of acute illness
- 24/7 Emergency care
- Antenatal and post-natal care
- Child health care
- Child and adult immunisations
- Well person screening
- Management of chronic disease
- Sexual health
The RAN must adhere to PHHS core values and proactively contribute to PHHS vision of providing a high quality, culturally safe and appropriate health care.
Is the role right for you?
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse
- Manual Drivers Licence (NT licence after 3 months service) and a willingness to travel by 4WD
- Remote nursing experience demonstrating a sound professional background and ability to work with minimal supervision and/or with autonomy
- Understanding of issues affecting Aboriginal health, principles of Primary Health Care and relevant legislation governing work practice
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Megan Dennis on 08 8982 1002 or email@example.com