Quality Control Supervisor (MMBQCSup2.15) Corpus Christi, Texas
|Salary:||USD75000 - USD100000 per year|
One of our top clients in the food production industry recently reached out to us searching for a Quality Control Supervisor to add to their team. This company is growing rapidly, believes in promoting from within and offers plenty of room for professional growth.
Job Summary: The Quality Control Supervisor will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of the QA/QC Technicians and ensuring quality and food safety monitoring activities occur accurately and at the specified frequencies.
- Implement and maintain HACCP and SQF programs
- Advise on day-to-day operations and projects
- Interpret, analyze and communicate quality issues
- Ensure compliance with government guidelines and regulations
- Maintain process records
- Maintain open communication with USDA and plant management
- Effectively communicate cross-departmentally to define quality expectations
- Coach, train and develop team members
- 3+ years of QA/QC experience in the food industry
- Bachelor's degree in food science, microbiology or related field preferred
- Previous experience with beef, pork or poultry products
- HACCP, USDA and SQF experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.