Pick Packer (J200168242) Eagle Farm, Brisbane, Australia
|Salary:||AUD26.49 - AUD26.49 per hour + Weekly Pay|
Our client is an industry leading work wear brand. They offer corporate attire, hospitality uniforms, clothing for schools & sporting clubs as well as casual wear.
If you have experience as a pick packer, are able to work in Eagle Farm & available to work 5 days a week Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm then please read on!
Due to the location we require you to have your own vehicle & a valid drivers licence.
THE ROLE & WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE
To be considered for work in the role as pick packer, we are requiring:
- Experience in a warehouse environment performing pick packing
- The ability to understand the receiving and dispatch processes
- Good tech skills – you are able to navigate & use a computer system
- Excellent communication skill - both written and verbal.
The role will involve:
- checking invoices & receipts against stock
- receiving & dispatching of goods
- picking orders
- stock control (including stock levels)
- general warehouse duties
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
This is your chance to secure ongoing work for an exciting and innovative company that rewards its employees. It has a nice culture with modern facilities & security!
You will be paid on a weekly basis & free car parking is provided.
If you meet all of the above requirements, apply today!