Process Worker - Wacol (J200169559) Wacol, Brisbane, Australia
We are proud to be partnering with a world-class manufacturer of dietary supplements and products. Our client is located in Wacol & seeking process workers for morning & afternoon shifts, 4am to 7am or 1.45pm onwards.
PPE will be provided, there is also free onsite car parking & your pay period will be on a weekly basis.
There is the potential that you could be offered permanent work depending on your performance. The roles are offering an immediate start.
Working as a process worker, your role will include:
- Working on productions lines including packing boxes, scales, pallets
- You will be responsible for multiple lines on one day
- Lines include raw meat product, Cooked meat product, Chicken and Coconuts
- Ability to work at a fast pace and undertake repetitive manual handling tasks
- Ensuring high attention to detail when completing paperwork
- Quality checking manufactured products
- Working in the production facility & process line.
- Maintaining site cleanliness
- Proven experience working in a team environment within the food industry
- Previous experience working with raw and cooked meat products including pork
- Must be comfortable to with lifting and carrying 20+ kg bags/boxes
- Proven ability to stand for long periods
- Must have unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Good communication skills - both written & verbal
- A good understanding of OH&S, GMP and HACC
- A strong work ethic, are reliable with a can do attitude
You must also have your own vehicle and drivers licence.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you & your experience& skills meet the requirements of the role, please apply!
Due to the requirements of the position, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted sorry however if we have another role that we think would be your perfect fit we will contact you to discuss!