Quality Manager - Hygiene (38630) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
About the company
A distinguished global consumer healthcare company, with well-known brands across numerous categories. The company prides itself on their innovative new products which positively impact the health of everyday consumers.
About the opportunity
As the Commercial Quality Manager for the Hygiene division, you will be ensuring the Quality and Compliance of all Hygiene products. Utilising your expertise in commercial quality, you will facilitate the continuous improvement of systems and processes.
- Manage all aspects of the Local Quality Management System to ensure compliance
- Implement strategies for continuous improvement of processes
- Ensure staff are trained in the local QMS
- Oversee change control system, investigations of non-conformances and CEP events as well as implementing CAPAs to prevent recurrence
- Maintain an ‘audit-ready’ QMS and be the point of contact for inspections
- Oversee the processes of documentation management, reviewing and approving SOPs and Technical Agreements
- Manage product recalls and product complaint processes from a Quality perspective
- Liaise with local and global stakeholders in relation to Quality matters
- Work closely with Distributors as well as Supply Quality teams to ensure compliance as well as the implementation of quality processes
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in a Quality compliance role within the Healthcare, Hygiene, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry
- Experience maintaining a QMS in a commercial quality capacity
- Understanding of regulatory, GMP and GDP requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Madeleine Byrnes, Sourcing Consultant on 0288778703 for a confidential discussion.