Quality Assurance Associate (38416) North Shore, Australia
About the company
The company is a market-leading distributor of prescription and consumer healthcare products. They are renowned for their brands, commercial innovation and continued growth. The company strives to enhance people’s health and well-being every day.
About the opportunity
This is a 3-month contract role for an experienced Quality Assurance professional to provide additional support to the Quality Team. With offices in North Sydney, you will be supporting an audit-ready environment by assisting with the management of the QMS and product release process.
- Oversee the Quality of Contract and External manufacturers
- Assist with the release of products, including documentation control
- Maintenance of the QMS, including change control, deviations, CAPA, complaints, audits and training
- Liaise with internal functions, Contract Manufacturing Organisations, and third-party suppliers from Quality perspective
- Update and review SOPs and WIs to ensure adherence to all relevant guidelines and regulations
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in Science
- Experience in Quality Assurance preferably in either the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of GMP, GDP and experience using a QMS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
A collaborative and supportive environment working with a fast-paced and positive team.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Madeleine Byrnes, Sourcing Consultant on 0288778703 for a confidential discussion.