Watercart Operators - FIFO Tailings Dam (8876) Newman, Australia
|Salary:||AUD45 - AUD51 per hour|
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
We succeed when you succeed.
Working with a leading civil and mining contractor you will be an integral part of the team delivering high quality civil earthworks and projects through your Watercart Operator competency.
You will be operating CAT Watercarts supporting a bulk earthworks project with dust suppression and water transport across a number of tailings dam projects. We would like you to have a high regard for workplace safety, processes and for your colleagues. In return you will have the opportunity to be involved in major FIFO civil projects with a small close-knit team and opportunities for full time permanent conversion.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Watercart Ticket Desirable
- Minimum 12 months civil or mining experience
- Previous operation of Dozers from CAT 773 or similiar watercarts
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Strong understanding and adherence to OHS requirements
- 2/1 FIFO Roster ex Perth
- Good variety of long term mining projects
- Work with leading mine owners and mining contractors
- Temporary-to-Permanent opportunities available
- Competitive pay rates and superannuation on all hours worked
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now" to be considered. Recruitment is underway immediately for an ASAP start.
To find out more details on this position or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Martyn on 0480 042 538