Fixed Plant Operators - FIFO (8835) Newman, Australia
|AUD62 - AUD62 per hour + Superannuation on all Hours Worked
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
We succeed when you succeed.
Working with a major mining contractor you will be an integral part of the team delivering Fixed Plant Mineral Processing for a busy open pit mine site.
You will be undertaking a variety of processing plant operation, preventative checks, liaising with mechanical and electrical maintenance departments and providing ad hoc repair support as required to operating CAT 988 or 992 Loaders for ROM, Train Load Out and plant clean up. This role is critical to meeting mine production targets and you will bring a high regard for workplace safety, process improvement and teamwork.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Minimum of 2 Years Mining Mineral Processing Experience
- Fixed Plant Operations
- Hard Rock Surface Mining
- Plant Checks, Inspections and Maintenance
- National Loader Ticket (Experience on CAT 988 - 992 Desirable)
- National Police Clearance
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces
- Gas Test Atmospheres
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Strong understanding and adherence to OHS requirements
- 2/1 FIFO Roster ex Perth (1 Week D/S & 1 Week N/S)
- $62.00 an Hour for all Hours Worked
- Superannuation on all Hours Worked
- Weekly Pay
- Casual Assignment with the view for permanency for the right persons
- Great camp, conditions and food
- Immediate Starts Available
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now" to be considered. Recruitment is underway immediately for an ASAP start.
To find out more details on these positions or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Martyn on 0480 042 538