FIFO Process Technicians (8674) Port Hedland, Australia
|Salary:||AUD62 - AUD62 per hour|
Zenith Search is a leading provider of specialized recruitment services. Our clients trust our professional and ethical approach, and candidates benefit from our proven processes. We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s major businesses and an enviable track record in finding the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
We succeed when you succeed.
Working with a major mining contractor you will be an integral part of the team delivering mineral processing support and technical operation of a large surface processing operation.
You will be undertaking a variety of processing plant operation, preventative checks, liaising with mechanical and electrical maintenance departments and providing ad hoc repair support as required. This role is critical to meeting mine production targets and you will bring a high regard for workplace safety, process improvement and teamwork.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Minimum of 2 Years Mining Mineral Processing Experience
- Wet Plant Experience Desirable
- Backgrounds in Gold, Magnetite, Nickel or Lithium Desirable
- National Police Clearance
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces
- Gas Test Atmospheres
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Strong understanding and adherence to OHS requirements
- 2/2 FIFO Roster ex Perth (1 Week D/S & 1 Week N/S)
- $62.00 an Hour for all Hours Worked
- Superannuation on all Hours Worked
- Weekly Pay
- Casual Assignment with the view for permanency for the right persons
- Great camp, conditions and food
- Start prior to Christmas and start the New Year with a great company
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply Now" to be considered. Recruitment is underway immediately for an ASAP start.
To find out more details on these positions or to discuss other potential opportunities, please call Martyn on 0480 042 538