Trainer/Assessor (RL10699) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP18 - GBP30 per hour|
Castle Education are recruiting for a variety of roles within the Construction and Engineering industry. There are a number of vacancies for assessors, trainers and IQA's around the North Yorkshire Coast. The roles would be working predominantly with apprenticeships and would involve supporting learners to achieve their qualifications either within the training environment or in the workplace.
Here is a list of specific Trainer/Assessor roles available;
Train the Trainer
Castle Education recognise industry knowledge and skill and want to promote on the job training for the workforce of tomorrow. The qualifications you would need include;
- A relevant subject qualification up to at least Level 3.
- An assessor qualification - Level 3 award in Assessing in the workplace, A1 Assessors Award or alternative.
- An IQA Qualification would also be advantageous but is not essential
- For the Trainer role - A Train the Trainer qualification would be relevant e.g TQUK Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training.
- If you have any form of Teaching qualification this would also be advantageous
- A full valid UK driving licence
For industry specialists looking for a shift in career into teaching and learning an opportunity for on the job training could be considered.
The salary for these roles will vary dependent on qualifications and experience but are likely to be in between £18-£30ph
For more information and to discuss roles within vocational Education and Training please contact Maggie on 01723 365432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We also would like to hear from anyone looking to work across the whole North Yorkshire area within apprenticeships, training and the Construction and Engineering industry.