Management Assessor/Trainer (RL11066) Kingston Upon Hull, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum|
Castle Education are recruiting for an Assessor for Management and Business Administration qualifications for a reputable and established training provider in the Hull area. The role would involve assessing a case load of around 40 learners or delivering some training on the above qualifications which would then reduce the case load of learners required to assess.
The client can offer a supportive and thriving team led environment and an opportunity to support learners to achieve their qualifications. You will be required to work both within workplaces to assess competencies and also within the training facility to complete all elements of the assessment so access to a car will be essential. You will receive a mileage allowance for any travel related to the role.
- A relevant subject qualification up to at least Level 3 and or relevant occupational experience within Business Admin and/or Management.
- An assessor qualification - Level 3 award in Assessing in the workplace, A1 Assessors Award or alternative.
- An IQA Qualification would also be advantageous but is not essential.
- If you have any form of Teaching qualification this would also be advantageous
- A full valid UK driving licence and access to a car or transport
The salary for these roles will vary dependent on qualifications and experience but are likely to between £25,000 to £32,000 and can be negotiated on a case by case basis.
The role is also available on a part-time basis or full time basis
For more information and to discuss roles within vocational Education and Training please contact Maggie on 01482 238498 or email email@example.com.